Altcoins 101: The Fundamentals
Thursday, January 23rd CET @ 20:00 - 23:00 CET - $249
Blockchain technology and altcoins are already changing how the world operates. The Internet did that 20 years ago and look at it now. Everything is Internet-connected: your phone, your watch, your TV, your fridge and even your car. This course will give you all you need to know of where this technology is headed and the tremendous opportunities that lie ahead.
This course, is about understanding the language of Altcoins, their purpose and the entire ecosystem. It is about becoming literate in the cryptocurrency world.
This is an intensive, full-day course with 8 hours of jam-packed knowledge to cover as many aspects of everything Altcoin related in plain English. We will be going at near breakneck speed, but slow down to make sure everyone understands the basic concepts. Buying, trading, mining, its economy, events and future potential. Altcoins and Blockchain technology is complex, but once you get the basics, everything becomes so much easier to understand.
- Profound understanding of Bitcoin and comparison to the most popular altcoins and their potential global impact
- Understand the underlying Blockchain technology.
- Develop a solid fundamental understanding of the inner workings of blockchain with detailed explanations of “mining”, decentralized consensus, cryptography, smart contracts and other important concepts
- How to obtain Altcoins, how to secure and then how to convert or spend your Altcoins.
- Understand the specific purposes of each of the more popular alternative crypto currencies.
- Project the potential impact of Blockchain on many sectors like finance, consumer & retail, media, transportation & logistics, technology and the internet of things
- Learn how many large corporations are already implementing blockchain technology
- Altcoins to be covered:
- [BTH] Bitcoin Cash, [BSV] Bitcoin SV, [ETH] Ethereum, [XRP] Ripple, [XLM] Stellar, [XMR] Monero, [USDT] Tether, [USDC] USD Coin, [MKR] MakerDAO
- Anyone who wants to understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and altcoins work as well as how they are applied in business.
- Anyone who is just beginning in the Bitcoin industry
- Anyone who has some knowledge and wants to learn some bitcoin secrets